About Leopard Lodge
As Leopard Lodge is a function venue, all our rooms are kept aside for our function guests for up to 6 weeks prior to check-in date. If rooms are not needed by our function guests they will be released and offered to other guests requiring accommodation in the area. We are not a holiday resort and therefore don't have facilities for children such as playgrounds and tennis courts etc. There is a swimming pool at Khaya guesthouse and another at the main lodge that can be used if not booked for a private function. Leopard Lodge is situated in the bush. Our rooms don't have TV's and in order to conserve water our bathrooms all have showers and not baths. We recommend that you bring walking shoes, binoculars, mountain bikes, swimming towels and a good book to read. (To all the cyclists, Leopard Lodge is situated near to the Skeerpoort MTB trails so don't forget to bring your mountain bikes along.
Consisting of three air-conditioned en suite twin rooms near the main lodge with wooden decks. Unsurpassed views of Hartbeespoort Dam. Each room sleeps two guests only and all have their own and en-suite bathroom.
Consisting of three free standing air-conditioned en suite log cabins near the main lodge with wooden decks. Unsurpassed views of Hartbeespoort Dam, valley and Magaliesberg mountain range. All Ingwe rooms have queen sized beds and Ingwe 20 has an outside spa bath. Young children are not permitted to stay in these rooms.
Free standing suite with one bedroom (queen size bed), separate sitting area and a private outside spa bath. This unit has its own patio and is situated near to the swimming pool at Khaya guesthouse.
A one bedroom, one bathroom self-catering chalet with loft sleeping a maximum of four people. Situated on the plain in front of a small water hole. Magnificent views of the Magaliesberg mountain range. (With mini kitchen and braai facilities.)
Guesthouse with seven rustic en-suite rooms with a communal lounge, coffee bar, swimming pool and deck with beautiful views over the valley. Ideal for intimate conferences and group bookings.
FACILITIES / SERVICES:
Leopard Lodge is your ultimate wedding venue for weddings of up to 200 guests. Our team of wedding coordinators pride themselves in service excellence and will do all that they can to make your wedding day the most memorable ever. Keeping this in mind we believe in personal service and therefore all arrangements will be coordinated around your specific needs and requirements.
Leopard Lodge hosts many exciting functions, events and themed parties including:
• Private Parties • Product Launches • Boma Evenings • Year end Functions • Baptisms • Black Tie Dinners • Themed Parties • Bush Braais • Business Breakfasts • Christenings
The conference centre is well equipped and air-conditioned. Leopard Lodge provides you with excellent facilities and professional service at all times. We offer half day, full day and overnight packages.
Soak up the relaxed atmosphere and the stunning views whilst enjoying a sumptuous meal with family and friends at Leopard Lodge. Our large verandah overlooks the Hartbeespoort valley with breath-taking views of the Magaliesberg Mountain range. Leopard Lodge makes a perfect setting for light terrace lunches, private functions, romantic dinners and Sunday lunches or even sundowners with friends and family on the lawn.
Nearby activities include a game of golf on one of four golf courses, Toast champagne in-flight on a hot air balloon safari, floating restaurant, Sun City, Van Gaalen Dutch Cheese Farm, Snake and Animal Park, Elephant Sanctuary, Cheetah Farm,Curio Stalls, Lesedi Cultural Village, many restaurants etc.
Please contact Leopard Lodge for all acccommodation rates or go check out our website.
LOCATION / DIRECTIONS:
DIRECTIONS FROM RANDBURG/ SANDTON:
From Malibongwe Drive, follow the R512 past Lanseria Airport. At the farm stall T-Junction, turn left. Pass Pecanwood Estate, take the Brits/Sun City turning to the right. At the T-Junction, turn left (R560). Leopard Lodge is approximately 4km's from the turning, on your right.
DIRECTIONS FROM PRETORIA (OLD N4 TOLL ROAD):
Follow the N4 Toll road to Rustenburg. Where the toll road ends, turn left at the top of the off-ramp. At the TJunction turn right. Follow the road past Pecanwood Estate, take the Brits/Sun City turning to the right. At the TJunction, turn left (R560). Leopard Lodge is approximately 4km's from the turning, on your right.
DIRECTIONS FROM PRETORIA/ WONDERBOOM:
Follow N4 Platinum Highway to Rustenburg, take the Brits/Sandton off ramp and continue left. Turn right onto the R560 at the Sasol Garage. Continue on this road, through a four-way stop, drive approximately 8km's further. Leopard Lodge is on your right.
DIRECTIONS FROM OR TAMBO AIRPORT:
Travel West on the R24 from O.R. Tambo Airport - Keeping to the right. Follow the routes towards JHB and Pretoria.
Still keeping to the right, remain on the R24. Travel about 10km to Gillooly's interchange. Take the N3 Pretoria
turnoff. Follow the N3 signs for approximately 14 km to the N3 (N1) split, keeping in the right lane. Follow the signs
N1 South towards Roodepoort/Bloemfontein. Travel ±15 km and take the R512 exit at Malibongwe Drive. Turn right
at the stop street towards Lanseria and Brits. Continue on the R512 past Lanseria Airport. At the farm stall TJunction,
turn left. Pass Pecanwood Estate, take the Brits/Sun City turning to the right. At the T-Junction, turn left
(R560). Leopard Lodge is approximately 4km's from the turning, on your right.
GPS – CO ORDINATES:
EAST 27° DEGREES – 45 MINUTES .717 SECONDS
SOUTH 25° DEGREES – 45 MINUTES .223 SECONDS
INFO / TERMS:
Booking Terms and Conditions:
• All rates quoted are per person per night and are inclusive of vat. Rates are subject to change without notice.
• We require a non-refundable 50% deposit in order to secure your booking within 48 hours of making a provisional booking.
• The remaining non-refundable 50% is due a minimum of one whole month prior to check-in.
• If a booking is made less than one month prior to check-in then the full 100% payment (non-refundable) is required within 24 hours of making a booking.
• A 100% cancellation fee will apply if a booking (or part thereof) is cancelled less than one month prior to the check-in date.
• Bulk bookings for weddings/functions: Kindly note that the same terms and conditions will apply if you would like us to hold all (or some of) the rooms for the night of your function i.e. A 50% deposit is required within 48 hours of doing the booking and the remaining 50% must be paid no later than one full month prior to the check-in date. Rooming lists must be received as soon as possible after the booking is done but no later than a minimum of 6 weeks prior to check-in. No cancellations will be accepted if a booking (or part thereof) is cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in. Kindly note that you are only able to do advance bookings for the night of your function and not for the nights that fall before or after your function.
• Please use your reservation number and surname as reference on all bank deposits. Bookings are only confirmed in writing once deposits are received in the bank. Kindly ensure that your contact details are written on the deposit slip and fax them to 0866 51 9998 or email to email@example.com. All bank charges associated with foreign payments will be for the guest's account.
• Check-in time is from 14:00 to 18h00 and Check-out time is 10:00. Check-ins after 18:00 must be pre-arranged as special arrangements will be required for key collections.
• Leopard Lodge reserves the right to cancel room bookings if terms and conditions are not met.
Afrikaans and English
Tel: (+27) 012 207 1130
Cell:(+27) 083 267 6406
Fax: (+27) 0866 51 9998